Sunday, February 15, 2015

Punkfest 1993

Spiderland Acres 1993

Here are the remains of photos that I took for an article I was writing for Maximum Rocknroll back in 1993.  The better ones unfortunately got mailed to San Francisco with the negatives being lost.  I later handed them off to Spider [Warren William Hastings] at a Dayglo show, figuring he should have them.  Thanks to Colin Clair and Steve Trube they ended up making their way back into my hands at spiders funeral with a promise that I would scan and share.  They've been posted before on myspace and my personal facebook page, however I figured this weekend would be a good time to upload them to my blog for the public.



Bunchofuckingoofs - at Punkfest 1993 [youtube], Spiderland Acres, Marmora, Ontario - Filmed by: Shawn Merrill

UK Subs - at Punkfest 1993 [youtube], Spiderland Acres, Marmora, Ontario - Filmed by: Shawn Merrill





































5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shits n giggles, I have pics from Punkfest 93 I think that might be me with Nancy the bad donut gal...not sure
    I ❤️ that button!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to see them. Please contact

    ReplyDelete

An Early Scene - Part 2

  An Early Scene Part 1      Rusland's Hall [later became Club 1-2-3] was a popular dance spot that would have the occasional live hard...